Price Range based on Quantity
|Quantity (Kg/Ltr/Nos)||Price (Per kg/Ltr/Nos)|
|1 - 49||₹26.00|
|50 - 499||₹20.00|
|500 - 999||₹17.00|
GST and Transportation Charges are Extra. (Transport Charges are too Pay)
(For more business inquiry click below link & chat with our representative)
Magnesium sulphate is a secondary nutrient and is used to correct magnesium deficiency in the soil. Magnesium sulphate also improves nitrogen and phosphorous uptake by crops. It is best for crops that required magnesium-rich soil for growth, it is also widely used in pot mixes too.
मैग्नीशियम सल्फेट एक सेकेंडरी न्यूट्रिएंट हे और वह मिटटी की मैग्नेसियम डेफिसिएन्सी को ठीक करता हे। यह पौधों की द्वारा लिए जाने वाले नाइट्रोजन और फॉस्फोरस को ठीक करता हे। जिस पौधों को मैग्नेसियम की कमी हे उस पौधों के ग्रोथ के लिए ये सबसे अच्छा माना जाता हे।
– Increases the amount of chlorophyll and keeps the crops green.
– It is essential for enzyme formation.
– Enhances carbohydrate usage in plants.
– Accelerates enzymes production of sugar.
– Helps in increasing new crop branches and germs.
– Improves nitrogen and phosphorous uptake by crops.
– In addition to Magnesium, it also increased the availability of Sulphur to the crops, which improves the quality as well produce.
Soil Application : It can be applied as broadcasting at the time of sowing. The rate of application in soil depends upon the crop, soil type, soil test values, etc, or as a general application use 25 Kg to 30 kg pe Acer.
Foliar spray : For foliar spray use 5-10 g MgSO4 per liter of water assuming that 200 litres of water is required for 1 acre.
Note: Information is suggestive only, please prefer crop-wise state recommendations as well soil test reports.